5.12.2006

Generation X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I now forget the circumstances in which I started reading the generation entries on Wikipedia. I have always felt a little insecure, though - I apply the Gen-X label to myself, even though I'm at the young end of it. Seeing this blurb, though, was amusing, as it fits me to a T.

Generation X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: "Predominantly DNC-voters may call themselves progressive instead of liberal (which became an overloaded term with negative connotations in election. Predominantly GOP-voters may call themselves libertarian (in lieu of e.g. 'social liberal, fiscal conservative' and perhaps with the clarifier 'pro-defense libertarian' to distinguish them from anti-war peaceniks). Of note, some Gen Xers first reached voting age when Ross Perot ran for President from the Reform Party."

No comments: